Welcome to the submission site for the EatSleepWork Journal!
Since the focus of this journal is on developing researchers, we will publish work that makes a contribution to what we know about an area, as well as work that contributes to how we investigate and communicate this knowledge. Broad categories for submissions include:
- New Scientists, New Science: work that makes an important contribution to knowledge
- Lessons in Methodology: work that highlights the strengths and/or limitations of particular approaches to research
- Analytic Techniques: Work that clearly demonstrates novel, commonly-used or rarely-used techniques in qualitative or quantitative analysis that may be of benefit to developing researchers
- State of the Art: review articles expressing a position in a particular area
- Calls to Arms: Work that highlights the need for research in particular areas
- Mentorship: scholarly reflections on researcher development from the perspective of mentees or mentors, targeted for an audience that includes both
We will consider the following formats:
- Journal articles
- Short Reports
- Review Articles
- Case Studies
- Letters to the Editor
We are also very happy to publish PhD thesis abstracts with short student biographies - we want to let the field know about our colleagues transitioning into post-study roles.
Publication in and subscription to this journal is free. We only ask that you (a) become inspired; and (b) cite the papers in this journal. Every citation contributes to the CV of an early researcher in our field!