Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- I have used the template from the ATN Assessment 08 web site.
- The submission file is in Microsoft Word, RTF, or WordPerfect document file format.
- When available, the URLs to access references online are provided, including those for open access versions of the reference. The URLs are ready to click (e.g., http://pkp.sfu.ca).
- If submitting the full paper to a peer-reviewed section of the journal, the instructions in Ensuring a Blind Review have been followed.
- Abstract is written in the third person with no references included.
- Writing has been checked for grammar, spelling and clear expression.